Live Better Co. 2022 Flagship Planner - Vines
Live Better Co.'s Live Better Flagship Planner is the ultimate tool to get after your goals without compromising yourself in the process. It’s the planner that puts your joy first.
Got a green thumb? Is your house full of pots and plants of all sizes? If you're looking for something to bring you a little closer to nature, our vines cover might be perfect for you.
$2.00 from each purchase of the 2022 Vines Edition will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities, giving families a place to stay together when they have to travel for their sick child's treatment.
- Includes 12 Convenient Monthly Tabs, one ribbon marker, an accessible back pocket, and will lay flat for ease of use
- One Bonus Tab for your Notebook section, which includes over 65 lined blank pages for your individual use
- Weekly planning pages that include a bulleted To-Do List, Gratitude Record, Self Care Actions, and your Daily Habit Tracker
- Monthly planning pages that include Priority Planning, Reflection prompts, and blank space to do your thing
- Every page has an impactful quote to inspire and keep you grounded
- A ‘Take Care of Yourself’ section to build an ongoing list of strategies that enhance your well-being
- A ‘Value Map’ that helps you focus in on purposeful goals that will elevate your life
- Goal Getter pages to create specific value-based goals and the daily actions to achieve them
- Goal Getter 365 - a one page habit tracker that allows you to get creative with your entire year at a glance
- Quarterly and Year End Check-Ins with built in questions to help you reflect on your growth and re-evaluate your next steps
- Hand-painted cover design, made sustainably from Eska®board (100% recycled raw materials and has one of the smallest carbon footprints)
- Printed on premium 70 lb white paper (FSC Certified)
- Designed in Canada and printed in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Measures 6.9 x 9.8 inches; small enough to fit in your bag but big enough to give you room to spread out
- Original design by Samantha Mulcaster & Delina Vlodarchyk ©
Made in Windsor, Ontario.