This bamboo toothbrush feels great on your teeth while contributing to less waste, giving you one more reason to smile.
- The packaging we use is 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Our bristles are attached with pressure into the brush head negating the need for glue.
- Our toothbrushes can be composted but because the bristles are made of nylon, they need to be pulled out and thrown away in your general waste or taken to a facility that recycles nylon.
- Our bamboo toothbrushes are coloured with natural resin paint, a kind of plant paint – this allows you to compost your toothbrush handle.
- Bamboo is the worlds fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Which means, it has no need for pesticides and is allowed to grow naturally.
- The bamboo we use is moso bamboo and is not eaten by pandas.