PRODUCTAn essential part of Fitglow's calming line, the Cloud Comfort Cream nourishes and protects dry skin with bioavailable nutrients like organ...View full details
Your skin is sensitive.
'Sensitive' is not actually a skin type, but a skin condition. Your skin will also have an underlying type, usually dry or combination. In addition, you may be experiencing signs of aging.
Your skin is prone to redness, irritation, and reactions. Products may cause a stinging or burning sensation. Your skin may flush easily, and you may experience frequent rashes, bumps, or itchiness.
Your skin requires products that are going calm, soothe, and reduce redness, without further irritating the skin. Your recommended skin care routine is:
- Cleanse with Aloe Milk Cleanser
- Tone with Rose Dew Toner
- Apply Nordic Boost Serum
- Apply Cloud Comfort Cream
- Apply The Perfect Sunscreen
- Soothe irritation and instantly reduce redness with Redness Rescue Cream
- Seal in moisture and calm angry skin with Soothe Moisturizing Serum
- Cool and calm skin with Nurture Mask
- Reinforce lips' moisture barrier with Night Lip Serum
Since skin sensitive skin tends to be the trickiest to care for, particularly when reactivity is involved, we highly recommend booking a Virtual Skin Care Consultation with our aesthetician. She will create a custom skin care routine for you, based on your unique skin needs, budget, and preferences. Click here for more details.