by Tiffany Davidson
We’re back for our fourth installment in the ShopEco ’20 Facts About Me’ series (find Debra’s facts here, Melissa’s facts here, and Victoria’s facts here). Tiffany’s facts will show you the loving family woman that the rest of the ShopEco Team knows and adores. If you enjoy these articles, why not help us get to know you by sending us 20 facts about YOU? Include a photo with your e-mail and you may be featured in an upcoming blog post.
20 Facts About Tiffany
1. I am a single Mother of three beautiful children. My daughter Amy is 11, my son Rodney is 8, and my little Lucas is soon to be 6 years old.
2. I have three kitty babies. Chopper is 14, Buddy who’s age is somewhere between 3 and 6, and Diesel who is 2. All three of my kitty babies are rescues. Buddy is the newest rescue and was found outside of the previous ShopEco location.
3. I have a giant family. I have two older sisters and one little brother, and I’m also the very proud auntie of thirteen nieces and nephews.
4. My Mom is a breast cancer survivor and inspires me with her strength. She is also one of my favourite ShopEco customers.
5. My brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews all call me “TT.” The nickname “TT” was originally given to me by my older sister, Sabrina, when we were just little peanuts.
6. I graduated from St. Clair College in 2006 with a degree in Child and Youth Working. I am currently attending St. Clair College for a course in Make-Up Artistry.
7. When I started working at ShopEco, I was a gal who had a very simple skin care routine and didn’t own or wear any make-up. Somewhere between then and now I have developed a much more involved skin care routine and have turned into a giant make-up junkie!
8. I was born and raised in Windsor, though I now live in the beautiful town of Kingsville.
9. My journey into natural living began with natural parenting. I am a big advocate for natural parenting, breastfeeding, and baby-wearing.
10. I have been working at ShopEco for almost three years. I originally met Debra, Joy, and Melaine when ShopEco opened in the back of Sweetheart Baby Boutique (which is where I worked at the time).
11. I had my family photos taken by Victoria before I knew her as a co-worker. She still, to this day, takes my family photos.
12. I drink tea obsessively. You will never find me without a cup on the go.
13. I have a large tattoo of a Magnolia tree and Blue Jay on my back and right arm. If tattoos weren’t so expensive I would probably have many more.
14. My secret talents include making jam, crocheting, and giving massages.
15. I just recently bought my very first computer. Learning to use it has been a slow process but I am confident that one day I will get it all sorted out.
16. My favourite take out food is Sushi. I love it for the veggies, seaweed, and peanut sauce. No fish for this gal!
17. My favourite clothing brands are Yoga Jeans, Ten Tree, and Spiritual Gangster.
18. I spend most of my free-time catching up on things around the house, going for long walks, and reading books.
19. I cut my own lawn.
20. My favourite TV show is “I Love Lucy.” I own all 10 seasons on DVD and have watched the entire collection many times.
Tiffany was born and raised in Windsor and currently lives in Kingsville with her three beautiful children and three rescue kitties. She in an aspiring makeup artist and has been a ShopEco Team member since 2014. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, walking, baking, and spending time with her large extended family.